Sunday, June 19, 2005

Nicholas Farrell

Ok... As much as I hate media prying in to the lives of celebreties, it shocks me to find nothing out there at all about this actor. Now granted he's usually a smaller almost "Side kick" role, however he is a great actor. It just shocks me that it seems that he is in a way, forgoten.

The first thing I remember seeing him in is Hamlet as Horatio. That whole cast was amazing but he really stuck out as Hamlets Loyal school friend. I've since seen him in twelfth night and he's again plays one of my favorit, yet bit, roles. He has been around on stage (Of course you can find his acting credits which I guess is something.) Anyway this is my sleepy aggrivated rant that this amazing actor seems so under appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home