Monday, August 15, 2005

Insert catchy title here

Dance is so much more then most give it credit for. True its beautiful and nice to watch but movement has meaning behind it. It can show sadness, pain, happiness, shyness etc... When I dance I feel free and like I can finaly show my feelings that I sometimes can't even express in writing which is my other great form of expression. It's hard for me to express myself with speech alot of the times. And yes there is a reason I didn't say words. I have no problem writing a letter, poem or scene in a story about how I feel or what I'm thinking. However when it comes to telling someone with words I can't find them. Well I hope that won't be the case tomorrow as I have to do exactly that. Find words to bring to light a problem...

1 Comments:

Blogger Logical Judgement said...

spam comments are no fun.. xP

I like this post about dance, I too see great emotion expressed through dance.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home