Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello again.

It's been 3 years since I have posted anything to this blog. It feels weird to blog again. I really have nothing to say. A lot has changed since I last blogged so maybe I should start off with that. First off, I graduated and am no longer in school which is nice. I've been working for the same company for the past 3 years. Sometimes it feels like an eternity and other days I wonder where the time went as I feel like I just got this job the other day. I've moved farther away from family then I ever imagined and though it has been a great growing experience, I miss the weekend visits home and having family around. I've been giving a lot of thought to going back to school for my masters in Library Science, but truth be told, I am not sure that school is really the best place for me. I've started learning the Guitar which is both fun and challenging. I know a few songs and keep looking for more to learn. It looks like a storm rolling in. I love the rain. Though it's kind of scary when it starts this nice gentle rain to hailing with huge gusts of wind. Well, I am now starving so I am going to grab some food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home