Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There are days I LOVE my job.

This past week, I had the most Surreal experiences. I met Ben Stine. He was going from Salt Lake City to San Fransisco. It was the first time I had a celebrity on my flight. He was SO down to earth. I really liked his smile. At first I didn't really register that it was Ben Stine. It was like, hum, that guy kind of looks like Ben Stine. It was funny because he brought on an over sized bag and the whole time that we were green tagging it he just kept apologizing. He has a really great welcoming smile and is very easy to talk to. I wanted to ask for an autograph but just didn't feel exactly right doing so while I was working. It seemed unprofessional to me. It was so cool to meet him. He was going to give a talk at some convention, or maybe it was a school in the area and it was just neat. I know this seems kind of discombobulated and unstructured but I just needed to write about it. It's not something I am likely to forget but I did want to share with those who actually read my blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home